- In studio classes resumed Saturday, May 30th with a revised Class Schedule.
- Classes will primarily start with Hot 90 (26+2).
- Our plan is to add class times and class types eventually based on state of capacity guidelines and demand.
- At this time, class times will be scheduled further apart to eliminate crossover between classes and to allow more time for cleaning protocols between classes.
- Students can register for class and Book a Spot through Mindbody App – Look for Vegas Yoga, or by visiting Schedule Page
- ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Drop-ins/walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
- MINDBODY PROFILE REQUIREMENTS: You Mindbody profile must have a valid email, current cell phone number, and updated Credit Card on File.
- LATE CANCELLATION / NO SHOW Fee: Due to the limited capacity, a $15 fee will be assessed for no shows or late cancellations (2 hours before class start time). If you do no not cancel, the credit card on file will be charged. Please be mindful. When you are absent and do not cancel your reservation, you are also preventing someone else from practicing.
- WAITLIST: Please call the studio to be placed on the waitlist. Sames rules apply for Late Cancellation / No Show if you confirm to be placed on that class.
- X Marks have been placed on the lobby floor to ensure social distancing. Please wait for your turn to Sign-In.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available for staff and students at the front desk / lobby.
- As the student enters the hot room, they will place the top of their mat on the designated marked spot.
- Students may still use the cubbies in the hallway and locker room to leave shoes, keys, and other belongings outside the hot room. Please bring only what is needed: yoga mat, practice towel, and water.
- Please exit the studio after class in an orderly fashion.
- Please refrain from gathering around in large groups.
We are following the guidelines given by Governor Steve Sisolak for Phase 2 of the Open Nevada Plan.
- Locker Rooms for men and women are still available. Please plan accordingly and bring only what you need for class.
- Showers are closed at the moment.
- Restroom and sinks are still available (members only). No public restrooms.
- The hot room has been marked for proper mat placement to maintain social distancing. All practitioners must line up their mat in the spaces indicated.
- The lobby area has been marked with designated spots for check-in.
An active membership is required to book a spot and attend class at this time. You may also buy a Drop-in. Membership questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio (702) 547-9642.
Active Members include:
- Annual Unlimited
- (6) Six Months Unlimited
- (3) Three Months Unlimited
- Monthly Auto-Pay Members
- Current Class Card Holders
- Students who purchased our Trial $45 for 15 Consecutive Days and expired during the time we closed (we will extend it based on how many days you missed)
Love the staff here, the instructors are great, this place has heart. I have been a member here for a long time, and hope to see it thrive for many more years. Come transform your mind and body here, they have the tools to teach and guide you.
A great studio with great staff and great students. I visited a couple of times while in Vegas with work and was made to feel very at home. Really magic. Thanks!
New to Yoga, much less Bikram yoga. I needed a program to help with flexibility and mobility. Only 6 classes in, but really enjoy both the program and the instructors. It’s tough- but rewarding. Christiana is excellent; enjoyed Frank’s session as well.